The committee is there for me
- The Users’ Committee works to improve my quality of life.
- The Users’ Committee can tell me what my rights and obligations are.
- The Committee will defend my rights if I ask it to.
- The Committee is there if I have questions.
- The Committee might ask me if I am happy with the services I am receiving at the CRDITED Estrie:
› I can talk about what I like or dislike about the place where I live.
› I can talk about what I like or dislike about my job.
› I can talk about what I like or dislike about my intervener.
- The Committee can help me file a complaint.
What should I do if I have a problem?
If I have a problem I can call Danielle Lareau and she will help me.
I call 819 346-8471, ext. 343 or I send an email.